April 22 : Cincinnati Reds – Pre & Post Game : RESULTS
May 28 : Atlanta Braves – Pre Game : RESULTS
June 8 : San Diego Padres – Pre Game : RESULTS
June 12 : Tampa Bay Rays – Pre Game : RESULTS
June 16 : Minnesota Twins – Pre Game : RESULTS
July 11 : Charlotte Knights – Pre Game : RESULTS
August 18 : Las Vegas 51’s – Pre Game : RESULTS
August 19 : Colorado Sky Sox – Post Game : RESULTS
August 24: St Louis Cardinals – Pre Game : RESULTS
August 26 : Houston Astros – Post Game : RESULTS
September 10 : Miami Marlins – Post Game – FINALS: Top 4 in Points, Top 2 in Team RESULTS
2016 Manufactures Cup Standings (each team will get 150 total swings)
TEAM DEMARINI WINS 2016 MANUFACTURES CUP!
Team DeMarini (Larsen, Brungardt): 94 Points
Team Easton (Clark, Wegman): 91 Points
Team Combat (Washington, Greinert): 90 Points
Team Louisville Slugger (Kennington, Harvey): 88 Points
Team Miken/Worth (Crine, Fulk): 81 Points
Team Monsta (Dacko, Martinez): 78 Points
Individual Standings (each individual will get 75 total swings)
TEAM MIKEN’S KEVIN FILBY WINS 2016 INDIVIDUAL FINALS!
Ryan Harvey – 49 Points – .667 Points per swing
Chris Larsen – 48 Points – .640 Points per swing
Flip Washington – 47 Points – 627 Points per swing
***Denny Crine – 46 Points – .613 Points per swing
Travis Clark – 46 Points – .613 Points per swing
Dale Brungardt – 46 Points – .613 Points per swing
Brian Wegman – 45 Points – .600 Points per swing
Ryan Dacko – 43 Points – .573 Points per swing
Chris Greinert – 43 Points – .573 Points per swing
Kevin Kennington – 39 Points – .520 Points per swing
*Tim Martinez – 35 Points – .467 Points per swing
****BJ Fulk – 35 Points – .467 points per swing
*Jerrad Messersmith hit for Martinez in Atlanta
**Greg Connell hit for Fulk in Tampa
***Filby hit for Crine in Charlotte, St Louis and Finals Miami
*****Jeremy Isenhower hit for Fulk in Houston
Individual Finals Format
- Player (or players) with highest finishing regular season point total starts with 1 point
- Player (or players) that come in second in regular season points starts with .5 point
- Player who comes in 3rdand 4th in points, starts with ZERO points
- Batting order is chosen by the player with the highest points.
- Top 4 players in points qualify for Finals
In case of tie for 4th place, all hitters who tie for 4th place will advance for finals.
- FINALS allow up to 5 takes during 15 swings
- SUDDEN DEATH up to one take per swing (if you take first pitch you have to swing at second this goes for every swing in sudden death).
Manufacture’s Cup Season Points
- Each hitter’s Top 5 finishes counts toward their brand’s MFG Cup total.
- The Top Two teams advance to Finals
- Team with highest point total will start with 1 point
- Runner up team starts with ZERO points
In event of season tie for first place, teams will both start with ZERO points
- Winner takes all
In event of a tie during FINAL’S, it will be sudden death with one swing per player until an elimination occurs.
In event of a MFG Cup tie, whoever finished highest in regular season will WIN.
If Teams tied for regular season and tied at the Championships, teams will go to sudden death, alternating hitters at bat.