May 17 : San Diego Padres – Monsta: Messersmith, Greinert, Miken: Crine, Brambilla – RESULTS
June 14 : Minnesota Twins – Miken: Collins, Pearson, Easton: Wegman, Clark, Worth: Connell, Harvey – BUY TICKETS – RESULTS
June 30 : Cincinnati Reds – Monsta: Dacko, Greinert, Miken: Filby, Miller – RESULTS
July 20 : Las Vegas 51’s – Miken: Crine, Worth: Larsen, Easton: Wegman, Clark – RESULTS
July 23 : Tampa Bay Rays – Monsta: Dacko, Greinert, Easton: Wegman, Clark, Miken: Collins, Pearson, Worth: Connell, Harvey – RESULTS
July 30 : Charlotte Knights – Monsta: Dacko, Greinert – RESULTS
August 11 : Colorado Sky Sox – Easton: Wegman, Clark – RESULTS
August 18 : Houston Astro’s – Monsta: Dacko, Greinert, Miken Pearson, Nimmo – RESULTS
August 24 : St Louis Cardinals – Easton: Wegman, Clark, Miken: Collins, Pearson, Worth: Connell, Harvery, Magnum – RESULTS
September 16 : Miami Marlins – FINALS: Top 4 in Points, Top 2 in Team – RESULTS
Team Easton: Brian Wegman, Travis Clark, Brett Helmer
Team Miken: Kyle Pearson, Denny Crine, Andrew Collins, Kevin Filby, Brandon Dillion, David Miller
Team Monsta: Ryan Dacko, Jerrad Messersmith, Chris Greinert
Team Worth: Ryan Harvey, Greg Connell
2017 Manufactures Cup Standings (each team will get 150 total swings)
Team Miken: 15
Team Monsta: 13
2017 Individual Standings (each individual will get 75 total swings)
Jerrad Messersmith – Monsta 10
Denny Crine – Miken 9
Mike Brambilla – Miken 6
Chris Greinert – Monsta 3
Individual Finals Format
- Player (or players) with highest finishing regular season point total starts with 1 point
- Player (or players) that come in second in regular season points starts with .5 point
- Player who comes in 3rdand 4th in points, starts with ZERO points
- Batting order is chosen by the player with the highest points.
- Top 4 players in points qualify for Finals
In case of tie for 4th place, all hitters who tie for 4th place will advance for finals.
- FINALS allow up to 5 takes during 15 swings
- SUDDEN DEATH up to one take per swing (if you take first pitch you have to swing at second this goes for every swing in sudden death).
Manufacture’s Cup Season Points
- Each hitter’s Top 5 finishes counts toward their brand’s MFG Cup total.
- The Top Two teams advance to Finals
- Team with highest point total will start with 1 point
- Runner up team starts with ZERO points
In event of season tie for first place, teams will both start with ZERO points
- Winner takes all
In event of a tie during FINAL’S, it will be sudden death with one swing per player until an elimination occurs.
In event of a MFG Cup tie, whoever finished highest in regular season will WIN.
If Teams tied for regular season and tied at the Championships, teams will go to sudden death, alternating hitters at bat.