May 1 : Texas Rangers : Teams Combat, Team Easton & Filby – RESULTS
May 29 : Houston Astros – Post Game : Teams DeMarini, Team Easton & McCraw – RESULTS
June 9 : Pittsburgh Pirates – Pre Game : Teams Combat, Team Miken & Wegman – RESULTS
July 20 : Cincinnati Reds – Pre Game : Teams DeMarini, Team Miken, Team Easton & Greinert – RESULTS
July 24 : San Diego Padres – Pre Game : Teams Combat, Team DeMarini & Crine – RESULTS
July 26 : Tampa Bay Rays – Pre Game : Team Easton, Team Miken, McCraw – RESULTS
July 30 : Minnesota Twins – Pre Game : Team DeMarini & Crine – RESULTS
August 12 : St Louis Cards – Pre Game : Team Combat, Team Miken & Kirby – RESULTS
August 18 : Midland, MI: ASA Border Battle – Team Easton, Team DeMarini, Team Miken & Greinert – RESULTS
September 12 : Miami Marlins – Post Game – FINALS, Top 4 in Points – RESULTS
2015 Manufactures Cup Standings (each team will get 180 total swings)
TEAM MIKEN WINS THE MANUFACTURERS CUP!
*Team Miken (Crine, Filby): 106 Points – 21.2 points per event
*Team DeMarini (Larsen, Brungardt): 96 Points – 19.2 points per event
Team Easton (Kirby, Wegman): 93 Points – 18.6 points per event
Team Combat (McCraw, Greinert): 52 Points – 10.4points per event
Individual Standings (each individual will get 90 total swings)
DENNY CRINE WINS THE 2015 INDIVIDUAL CHAMPIONSHIP!
**Denny Crine – 62 Points – .689 Average Points Per Swing – Thru out 7 points for Team Standings
**Dale Brungardt – 57 Points – .633 Average Points Per Swing – Thru out 6 points for Team Standings
**Kevin Filby – 57 Points – .633 Average Points Per Swing – Thru out 6 points for Team Standings
**Brian Wegman – 54 Points – .600 Average Points Per Swing – Thru out 5 points for Team Standings
Chris Larsen – 50 Points – .556 Average Points Per Swing – Thru out 5 points for Team Standings
*Scott Kirby – 50 Points – .556 Average Points Per Swing – Thru out 6 points for Team Standings
*Johnny McCraw – 30 Points – .333 Average Points Per Swing – Thru out 4 points for Team Standings
Chris Greinert – 29 Points – .322 Average Points Per Swing – Thru out 3 points for Team Standings
*Francois Henry hit for Johnny McCraw in Tampa on 07/26/15
*Bryson Baker hit for Scott Kirby in Midland on 08/18/15
Individual Finals Format
- Player (or players) with highest finishing regular season point total starts with 1 point
- Player (or players) that come in second in regular season points starts with .5 point
- Player who comes in 3rdand 4th in points, starts with ZERO points
- Batting order is chosen by the player with the highest points.
- Top 4 players in points qualify for Finals
In case of tie for 4th place, all hitters who tie for 4th place will advance for finals.
- FINALS allow up to 5 takes during 15 swings
- SUDDEN DEATH up to one take per swing (if you take first pitch you have to swing at second this goes for every swing in sudden death).
Manufacture’s Cup Season Points
- Each hitter’s Top 5 finishes counts toward their brand’s MFG Cup total.
- The Top Two teams advance to Finals
- Team with highest point total will start with 1 point
- Runner up team starts with ZERO points
In event of season tie for first place, teams will both start with ZERO points
- Winner takes all
In event of a tie during FINAL’S, it will be sudden death with one swing per player until an elimination occurs.
In event of a MFG Cup tie, whoever finished highest in regular season will WIN.
If Teams tied for regular season and tied at the Championships, teams will go to sudden death, alternating hitters at bat.