The Worlds Greatest Softball Home Run Hitters, The USA Power Tour is coming to Cashman Field, Home of the Las Vegas 51’s.
A one of a kind home run derby is set for: Thursday, July 20 @ 6pm and a special pre-game show.
Each slugger gets 15 swings, each home run is worth one point, except the last pitch, known as the Dudley money ball, it’s worth two points and could be the tie breaker.
Special guest slugger Jose Canseco will put on a exhibition and will attempt to set a new world record for longest softball home run.
The record is 535 feet and Jose will get 15 chances with his Dudley bat to break the record.
Several judges will be in place along with several GO PRO camera’s to record the landing.
Batting Order for Round 3 of the USA Power Tour
1. Travis “The Blaster” Clark: Team Easton
2. Chris “The Crusher” Larsen: Team Worth
3. Denny “Grand Slam” Crine: Team Miken
4. Brian “The Ball Will Be Flyin” Wegman: Team Easton
5. Jose Canseco, Hitting for Dudley